ESG Assistant Analyst
Ausbil Investment Management, based in Sydney, is one of Australia’s leading specialist Australian and global investment managers. Established in 1997, we are a strategic partnership between members of the investment/management team of Ausbil and New York Life Investment Management. As at 30 June 2021, Ausbil manage over $15.8 billion in funds under management. Our clients include industry superannuation funds, retail platforms and dealer groups.
Ausbil is a signatory to the United Nations Principles for Responsible Investment (UN PRI) and has a dedicated environmental, social and governance (ESG) research team who provide an in-house service. ESG research is embedded in Ausbil's investment process. Ausbil is continuing to grow its business and an opportunity has arisen for a talented ESG Assistant Analyst to join the team.
Key tasks will include:
- Assist the Head of ESG Research with stock/sector specific ESG related research by conducting independent ESG analysis
- Assist with the preparation of presentations of ESG research for the ESG team and broader investment team
- Co-ordinate and draft regular ESG related reporting – including monthly, quarterly and annual client reporting on voting & ESG related engagements
- Assist with UNPRI reporting requirements
- Co-ordinate all AGM & EGM voting in line with ESG research and equity analysis
- Assist Head of ESG Research with client communications as required
- Provide research assistance for projects on an ad-hoc basis, including insight papers, surveys and other assigned tasks.
The ideal candidate will be a tertiary qualified individual, with a strong interest in ESG. You will exhibit an ability to meet deadlines, manage projects and handle issues of commercial confidentiality. You will have strong analytical skills, be well organised and contribute to a strong team spirit. At some point in the future (once circumstances permit), you may be required to travel.
The above role is based in Sydney and offers a competitive salary and incentives. To apply, please submit your resume (with supporting cover letter and documentation) in confidence. Only Australian citizens/residents need apply.
Diversity & inclusion at Ausbil
Ausbil is committed to an inclusive workplace in which differences and unique perspectives are encouraged and valued, leading to greater employee engagement and satisfaction. At Ausbil, each employee is valued for their unique and distinctive background and skills, experiences and point of view.
Upload your CV