Ausbil Active Sustainable Equity Fund
The Fund provides exposure to an actively managed portfolio, predominantly made up of listed Australian equities which meet Ausbil’s sustainability approach to investing. The Fund invests in a portfolio of listed Australian companies which are primarily selected from the S&P/ASX 200 Index, that have a relatively good sustainable profile that are not subject to long-term earnings sustainability risk.
Ausbil’s dedicated ESG team researches on a proprietary basis, assesses and scores a company based on the industry in which a company operates in (ie what a company does) and a company’s ESG factors (ie how a company manages these factors). The combination being a sustainability score, which indicates a company’s sustainability profile.
The universe is refined to remove companies subject to long-term earnings sustainability risk including companies with material direct exposure or a significant indirect exposure to:
- the production or distribution of alcohol, gambling, pornography;
- the distribution of tobacco;
- the production or distribution of weapons & armaments;
- the mining of uranium; and
- the exploration, mining and/or distribution of fossil fuels, such as oil, gas, oil sands and coal
Furthermore, the universe is refined to remove companies with a direct exposure (0% of earnings) to:
- the production of tobacco and tobacco-based products; and
- the production of controversial weapon & armaments.
To achieve returns (before fees and taxes) in excess of the S&P/ASX 200 Accumulation Index over the long term by primarily investing in listed Australian companies which meet Ausbil’s sustainability approach to investing. There is no guarantee that this objective will be achieved.
Product Disclosure Statement
||Monthly Performance Report
Documents and updates
Apply to this Fund